PRINT THIS PAGE
Mark Hummel & The Blues Survivors
- Mark Hummel - Harmonica, Vocals
- Rusty Zinn - Guitar
- RW Grigsby - Bass
- Marty Dodson - Drums
House Speaker System
|500 - 1000
||6,000 - 8,000
|1000 - 3000
||10,000 - 18,000 ||
- Six (6) bi-amped wedges
- One (1) tri-amped drumfill
- Two (2) stereo side fills
- 32X 10 monitor console and isolated split
(SoundCraft, TAC, etc)
- 10 1/3 octave eq's (Klark, White, etc)
NOTE: The band does NOT travel with a sound or light technician.
- 24 channel house console with minimum 2 Aux sends
- 1 Digital reverb (SPX-90 OR 900, Lexicon PCM-70)
Dressing Room (if applicable)
Dinner / Meals
Preferably buyouts but if the venue is equipped to serve dinner please provide for all musicians performing.
- Heated or air conditioned dressing room (depending on weather conditions) with a seating capacity for at least six (6) people. This room must be secure.
- Please provide the following items for the artist's dressing room on arrival:
- Soft drinks (cranberry juice, orange juice, sodas).
- Bottled water.
- Hot coffee, hot tea, sugar, creamer, and honey.
- Fresh delicatessen platter w/ cheese, veggies and fresh fruit.
- Eating utensils, napkins, plates and cups.
- Six (6) clean dry towels.
- Two dozen 16oz plastic cups.